dangerous foodShow most recent or highest rated first.
my cousin told my sister and i that he had a friend that ate too many tomatoes and turned into one. and then his friends killed him with weed killer. after that i passionately tried to stop anybody i liked form eating tomatoes. i believed this for a very long time
My older brother told me that there was radiation put out by tv ads and that if you ate... say, skittles, during a skittles commercial,you would get really sick.
I used to believe that there was a monster in ready break
whenn i was littlle i used to believe that when you ate a sandwhich you woud die!prety carzy huh??
When i was young i used to belive that leftovers would eat your from the inside out. so i would never ever open the refrigearator
On the Johnson Smith Company catalog, i saw the book about bodily fluids and when I saw the phrase "toe cheese," I thought that cheese came from human toes. And then when my mom and I were eating crackers and cheese, she said "why are you not eating?" and I said "because It is dreadful!, cheese came from toes!" Then I showed the magazine to her and pointed to the bodily fluids book where it says "toe cheese" on it.
When I was little, my parents told me that if I ate berries, I would go in an ambulance. So whenever I heard an ambulance, I thought someone had eaten berries.
When I was in kindergarden, I was having an egg for lunch and a kid came to me and said not to eat the bottom of the egg, because it is poison!
When I was younger I was told that tapioca pudding contained frog eggs. So up until I was about 15 I continued to tell my friends this lie.
my mom told me not to eat a lot of butter i wounder why then it came to me if you eat a lots of butter your insides would get slipery and you would fall to the ground because you were greasey
When people talked about serial killers, I thought that they put poison in your cereal
i used to believe that blue smarties were poisonous; my mum told me if children ate them they would die, so i always had to give them to her.
All the kids in my grade school class used to eat paper to be "cool". Who knows why. Anyway, my Mom told me that if I ate paper, I would have to have surgery on my butt. That scared me out of doing it and I promptly went around and told all the kids what my Mom had told me (since she is a nurse, she knew).
Kiedy byłam małą dziewczynką myślałam ze jak zjem wisienkę z pestką to urośnie mi drzewko w brzuszku i uszami bedą wychodzić mi liście, a jak bede starsza to wyrośnie mi korzeń z pupy i nie bede mogła się ruszać tylko mnie gdzieć posadzą.
when i was little my grandad used to tell me lies like if you swallowed chewing gum your insides would stick together and you would die and that if i drank coke it would turn my insides black and i would die
When I was little my grandfather told me that if I ate before grace was said the food in my stomach would turn to coal.
I used to believe that eating raw potatoes would give you worms, like dogs get.
I used to take Ritalin when I was little. It was nasty stuff. Then I saw my first Pillsbury commercial. Because of the first five letters in the name, I though Pillsbury products contained actual pills.
We were sitting in the back of my dad's van when my sister spilled a little condiment package of pepper all over herself and the floor of the van. My father turned around and told her not to move, because the Pepper People would get her. She started to cry until we cleaned her up.
When I was in grade school, the latest craze in candy was Pop Rocks, a candy that fizzed and popped when you put it in your mouth. I was always told that if you ate Pop Rocks and drank soda that your stomach would explode. This comment was always preceded by "I head about this kid who...." One time I ate Pop Rocks and a minute later had a drink of Pepsi, only realizing after what I had done. For weeks I thought the food was just falling down inside me instead of going in my stomach. I kept waiting for the pain to start. :)