dangerous foodShow most recent or highest rated first.
page 21 of 29
< 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 >
when i was 4 i used to think that mushrooms were going to attack me with their furry stigers
When I was about 3 my cousin, about 5, told me that if I ate the dharp ends on french fries, they would choke me and I would die. I believed that until I was about 8. Now I am in my teens and I know that isn't true but I can't break the habit of pulling off the sharp ends. This can really cause a kid to be hungry when you eat at McDonalds.
I used to believe that if you didn't wash apples that you would get poisoned and die. I also thought this is why Adam was kicked out of the garden of Eden. "You know, they should have washed those apples before they ate them."
When I was younger i belived that you could not eat the cone part of the ice crean cone it was too dangerous for you to eat it it would kill you. my older couzin told me that i was about 4-5
i was 7 or 8 around the time but heres what happened.i was going to the local grocery store.in the title is said giant/drug store(giant is the name of the store).the only time ive ever heard the word drug was when our school teachers were telling us about cocaine and stuff,and didnt know the meaning of "drug" was a substance other than food that affects your body.So,i thought that the food at the store was filled with LSD or sumthing and refused to eat it!lol i was stupid
My grandpa ,and in fact my whole family, would always tell each other that only people in our family could eat watermelons & drink beer at the same time, and everyone else exploded or somehow else die a horrible death. Watermelons & beer.. what great family reunions. I was afraid for their lives, and I admired their bravery. I only hoped that one day I could eat watermelon and drink beer simultaneously without dying as well. And I can.
You know how when you make jello, it is first in a liquid form? Well when i was little i would drink that when i got thirsty and my brother would always tell me the jello will sit in my stomach and i would explode. Well that night he got spaghetti, ketchup and jello and put it all over the inside of my bed so i would think i exploded...
Needless to say, i beleived it. Now i'm 24 years old and i still won't go near jello
when I was 4, my mom once told me that spiders and scorpions and stuff lived in banana trees, so I was scared to eat bananas from stores, because I thought that when I peeled the banana, there might be a scorpion in there. heh.
i belived that vegies were pioson
when we were little me and my cousins used to eat and suck on these flowers that we found sometimes. they tasted sour thus we referred to them as 'sour flower powers'. all the adults told us they were sour because cats pissed on them. we all ate them anyways, except for my sis, because my older cousin told her that eating them would turn her into a cow.....
i used to belive that eating shredded wheat was realy bad for you because how you remember north east south west,never eat shredded wheat!
When I was little I swallowed an ice cube and thought I was going to freeze.
I use to think if you ate pop rocks you ate pop rocks and drank coke you would explode.
My grandmother used to tell my cousins and I that if we ate sugar cubes worms would grow in our bodies.
~ When I was 6 yrs. old, my baby sitter told me if i ate to many tuna fish sandwiches, i would turn intto a fish!
Hey, i was little, give me a break!~
I used to believe that eggs bought at the supermarket were chicken eggs that could still hatch. I used to hold them in my hands so they would warm up and hatch.
i used to believe that if i ate a peach pit, a peace tree would grow in my stomach.
seriously. i was a dumb kid.
I'm sure I'm not the first to add this one, but my mom instilled in all of her children the insane fear that if you don't cook your pork until it's a piece of shoe leather, you'll get worms that eat through your brain.
When i was young, my Granny, aunts, uncles and of course papa and mama used to tell us that if you didnt finish every bit of rice(we asians here have rice as staple) off your plate, whatever thats left over on it will appear of your future husband/wife's face as pockmarks and pimple. And i figured what its noodles that left over? oh man, wouldnt that be scars that would appear then?! Up till now, i still kinda believe in it.
My friend told me if you eat more than 3 Lyches, you would vomit.